Thursday, December 24, 2009

Co-workers' wedding

- Never Stop Dreaming -

I have always been a huge fan of traditional Japanese weddings and being here for almost 3 years, I had attended 3 major Traditional Japanese weddings and 2 regular Japanese weddings. The huge difference is whether I get to see a SGD$3,000 per day rental of Kimono or the typical western white gown.

Of course I would want to see the exclusive Japanese kimono since the white gowns can be seen in SG as well. Here are some of the wedding pics of 2 of my co-workers. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and mind you, I am not the main camera dude, like always, I scrape the crumbs on the plate... ;p

Mr K.









And after I got the 5DMk2 for my brother's wedding in Aug, I came back in Oct to crash another TRADITIONAL wedding of another fellow co-worker. Once again, I am scraping the bits...someday, someday my big break will come! In this particular wedding, the pictures might have a slightly different feel and approach simply because of the influence of Master B's style and inspiration. And of course I had the opportunity to fiddle around with a new camera, a new challenge and a new perspective.

Miss O
































2 comments:

the amazing kuli said...

it makes me happy looking at happy faces. :D

小郎 said...

Hey thks for dropping by...yeah weddings are definitely happy occasions aren't they :)