Friday, August 28, 2009

Filming locations...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

With a better mastery of the vid editing program, FCP, loaded with 3rd party filters, a faster Mac (thks to my bro Mike), I am set for some serious filming. Possibly a short film no longer than 5 minutes and it will be my debut short film. Plans are in the way to film some of the most beautiful locations in Nagano which of course will have me travel great distances to bring this breath-taking visual treat to my fellow readers. I will try to cover these places in late autumn where the colors of nature are in rich red, orange and yellow and also in winter where white is pure bliss to the eyes. If possible I would want to travel to Niigate before it gets too cold in autumn. Solo mission I guess but will be worth it since I get to plan everything from start to end. The only thing I need at the moment might be a bigger CF card.

Hmmm...this will be my huge plan for this year!

No comments: