Sunday, August 23, 2009

E Mono

- Never Stop Dreaming -

There were times in my life when I commute via the MRT in Singapore to the central areas, each time the train passes a particular station along the green West East Line, I couldn't help it but find myself drifting away in my own thoughts. Thoughts of doing a photoshoot along this old stretch of wall which I presumed were one of those few remaining rustic places which were simply forgotten, taken for granted or left alone by the Gah Men...so thank God for the last one.

Well I had this chance to fulfill this little fleeting dream for once, accompanied with my lovely friend, sister and pal, E, and other photographic toys. Despite the impromptu decision, awkward stares and hit weather, the pics did turned out not bad. Enjoy...





















No comments: