Friday, July 17, 2009

Did you really see me FB? Can I add you?

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Just after a few days of intense heat frying my brains...I was already whining and screaming about the crazy summer. Even until now I can never and will never understand why or how some people just love summer so much. I mean yeah the flesh parade on the beach are great but I am no fan of half-baked chocolate-bar-walking-wannabes. I prefer the night-roaming-vampire-white species over anything else.

And then with no more choices left, I screamed out loud in my Facebook status that I really HATE summer, the bugs, the heat, the sweat, the lethargy, etc. and my my my gosh. In a twist of fate, talk about prayers answered, gossip about Heaven playing Facebook...the clear blue sky with not a single cloud in sight of the day was transformed overnight in the darkness. Massive menacing storm clouds crept in to haunt any young kids in the middle of the night to rob the sky of any crystals, moon, or light and unleashed tears of darkness.

Splatter splatter, howling winds and leaves rustling were all that accompanied me thru slumberland last nite. Morning was greeted with the same thunderstorm last night as well...distance mountain ranges were embraced in thick grey fog leaving only the summit partially visible, my my what a sight! Temperatures plunged to a cool 23 degrees for a good change but I really wonder how long will this last because in the abscence of the snow, rain will be my next obsession.

All these really led me to ponder, God, did you really saw my Facebook Rave? If you did, would it be possible to add you? Have just so many questions I would like to ask you...stuffs like do you have PlayStation 3 up there? What do you do when you are free? Who spin the white fluffy clouds? Can I pay you a visit without dying?

No comments: