Thursday, July 9, 2009

1, 2, 2, and lots more but...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

I have 1 pair of eyes, 1 laptop, 1 flash, 2 cameras, 2 lenses and so many events. Took an assortment of photos but so little time to process them. *Sigh* and in 2 weeks time I will be going home for my well deserved summer break. I yearn for a nice warm hug and a sweet lovely kiss but there will be more photos taken when I am back.

Although some have lost their patience and asked me when can they see the photos...I can only say soon. It's time consuming to process photos since I have already said that I like to push myself to the limits to bring out the best and hopefully nothing less. The photos will be ready only when I say they are so apologies to all...since this passion is not bring in my dough for me (I have a day job to sustain my passion!)

The 5Dmk2 is amazing and by far the most expensive camera/gadget/equipment/toy/treasure/gem, etc that I have thrown my money willing for but everything about this little baby screams for "JUSTIFIED". The 5Dmk2 sure doesn't disappoint and each and everyday I am still squealing joys of surprises whenever I bring it out to play. Unfortunately the only sad issue and probabaly the biggest disappointment for me is that I can't edit the HD vid on my Mac. No doubt I do love my white Mac to the core but the integrated graphics card can't support Final Cut Pro so I am stuck with just viewing the RAW vid footage from the cam. It's not bad I would say but you see I like the personal touch to it...the way I want to see it and the way I want everyone else to see it. A silent expression of my sub-consciousness reflected thru photo/video-graphy.

It's been raining continuously for a while now despite Summer's strolling in and I am really loving every bit of this cold weather before the heat boils things up. SG would be good only in the nights...

I really want a break at the moment to enjoy some private moments, away from work and all other disturbances and I guess I would try to do just that when I am back in SG.

No comments: