Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's with all these?

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Over a period of some pretty lazy and boring weekends followed by long overcast days with no Sun in sight, I was left wondering what to do since my healthy dosage of Bear Essence was being depleted. Until last night when the rain poured and wrecked up a noisy but comfortable snuggling sensation, I opted for some Tayutama Mashiro's magic. Yeah the weather was quite a blessing but that did not stop some irritating elements from reaching me.

A fellow designer friend in SG was in a foul mood presumably inflicted by an irritant, someone not to appealing mentally in her eyes. Blatantly, she was unleashing a fiery arsenal of chat messages via facebook and while I do not know this person in question personally, I can only piece a vague visual imagery. Not that I have any reasons to doubt a friend, but sometimes I think everyone's got some sort of ego to protect and that's probably the basis of becoming upset.

Of course I myself have an ego to defend at times which really irritates me as well but most of the time, I have learnt to let things happen and take everything in my stride. Sad to say China Chinese are some of the most egoistic people I have come to know...not every single one but a shocking majority. The Japanese on the other hand are so much more polite, humble and lovable but at times they are even more scheming than the Chinese.

Recently an external sales person whom I have know for a while since I got here have been flaming some pretty ill stuffs about fellow Japanese to me. While I do not deny that I have a HUGE fad for ANYTHING Japanese, she seems to be rather determine to coerce her views upon me. "Japanese are evil and bad. You do not know the real Japanese. All you foreigners are "gullible". etc" sort of nonsense are being imposed on me against my will. "What the hell" I questioned myself...I personally do not like imposing personal opinions and views upon others since everyone is entitled to their own and I am really left wondering what catastrophic mental "RAPE" had she been thru to leave such an impression on me. Man...I am more bothered about buying meself a new camera, stealing more precious sleep than to be bothered about such trivial issues. Sure it doesn't make any sense what she is trying to prove but hearing such nonsense time after time is pretty bland.

So back online for more photography stuffs and once again I was greeted by some egoistic presumably China Chinese defending like there was no tomorrow regarding some comments lashed out. Come on...these comments comming from photographers who make a living outta it, definitely worth taking it in one's own stride be it full of sarcasm or useful advice. Afterall why would one post pictures online knowing very well that it would be subjected to criticisms. If you can't swim why bother to jump into the pool and then blame the swimming shorts for being too big? (Tsk tsk, a quote from D!)

In the wake of humanity, why can't everyone live harmoniously without the usual drama mama kiddy antics. I am not trying to be some saint here but rather everyone else is always giving someone elses a reason to loath, hate, discrimate, etc. and that alone is rather sad. I am disgusted...

I like to look at things on a different perspective and I choose to play with words to either insult, slander or maliciously attempt to "kill" since the pen is always mightier than the sword.

Trashing all that filth aside, I am actually plotting a couple of scripts inside my head to do a short film. Not sure if I will attempt to do a stop motion animation first, time lapse scenery or even some real world stuffs. But it's hard to get everything outta my head now since words are a rather poor depiction of the actual scene. Guess like the pencil and paper route will be it then...

No comments: