Friday, June 5, 2009

Lethal Poison

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Somehow I was always thinking that I was alone in this conquest for the capture of the perfect beast untill yesterday. I found out that the lethal poison have since spread to another fellow friend who have since joined me in the conquest...there are no known cure or antidote to date but globally, the infected figures are pretty scary. Of course I feel really relieve since I am not alone on this anymore...besides the slight difference in the place that we might be unleashing this beast when we catch it.

Still lost...ok the Canon 5Dmk2 is the beast...and I have another confirm buyer from SG so it's Tokyo by the end of the month and 2 sets of the Canon 5Dmk2! Since it's cheaper to get it here in Japan, I wouldn't hesistate to piggy back a few extra sets back to SG for fanatics like myself. In fact it's an honor to render an elite service to them as well so Thank You Dear X so much for being so gracious to join me at the last minute. It sure makes me feel warm with confidence since I now have a personal friend who shares crazy and insane passion like myself.

Now comes the tedious part...the physical checking of the camera. I have gathered intel from various sources and have screen the list to just a handful of shops. It's these shops that I will haul my Mac down to to pixel peep each 5D for hot, dead or stuck pixels. Hopefully the shop will allow me to do so since it's a massive amount of money that I am parting with. I really can't imagine that buying a brand new camera is more expensive that a 2000cc Honda Accord that I am driving...simply unfathomable!

What like what W had said, resistance is futile when you know you want it. Anyway I am just really grateful and glad that I could have someone else to join me and that mere fact alone is just...sweet!

No comments: