Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For this I salute you with upmost respect and honour

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Dear Beijing,

I would like to express my deepest heartfelt feelings and upmost respect to you with respect to the Olympics that was held recently. These are simply my individual genuine thoughts and opinions and are in no way representing any organizations or societies that may hampen, propagate, or intervene with the interest of the Chinese people or the sovereign of China. By indemnifying myself of any possible liabilities and repurcussions of forseeable nature, I shall hereby relieve myself any law suits, hate mails and ill intentions both directly and indirectly intended to affect my social well being and possible existence.

The Olympics, the greatest sports event that Man have come to known, spanning across thousands of years only to be officially incorporated in the 1900, bridging the fragility of races, religion and countries, blah blah blah...yep Olympics do have controversies here and there but none was as magnificient and fake as the current one which so happens to be held in the land of the greatest piracy the world has known. And to even do it to such a grand scale fooling the world along with the trails of even more surprises.

Wow, from the fake fire works, the lip-synching and the minorities blunder to the bloke (who sang with Miss Brightman) who showed the world his worst wardrobe at the Grandest Sports Event. Beijing and the Mainland Chinese, you people never seems to impress me with your fraudulent nature. And what's more when you were caught and exposed, apologies were never in your limited vocabulary while arrogant and more deceits were presented to prove your innocence.

Not another country could have done it better than you deceptive bastards but thank god I had forseen all these coming thanks to Mr Karma for hilighting the upcoming events with the Great Sichuan Earthquake. Well to be honest, I was actually close to believing the authenticity of the event given that you guys put in so much effort. But hey I knew the flaws would soon surface to prove which of the entries in my list would become the self fulfulling prophecies.

Dang, the newspapers, the foreign media and everyone else have already confirmed it so how can I who was already so skeptical from the start not believe these lies. I say you bastards did it again. I give you full credits for bolding cheating and getting caught on one of the world's greatest event. Yeah 1 for cheaters and 0 for the earnest geek.

Even way before the actual event, there were already so much news on how the super deceptive facade to shut down ugly sights in Beijing which were the very infrastructure and the reality which represented the Beijing. Well if you are the dirty and lying bastard, no point covering up for that short span of time to impress. I know who and what you are so don't even try to deny and put on that arrogant attitude as it will simply piss me off more. Do your self a favour and stop trying to proud for God's sake. Admit and be humble so that I can stop hating you.

And there was the slogan on New Urban Male (NUM) shirts which sports bold fonts saying (I love BJ) in respect to the Beijing Olympics. Geez...NUM stuffs seems gayish to me but to wear a I love BJ shirt seems not too appropriate. BJ have a rather strong meaning of a sexual content even before the Olympics so go figure the rest. Ha...thank you NUM for ridiculing the event on my behalf. By the way if there ever was a BJ Olympics, I would love to have a peek as to how they would crown the winner.

Alrite, let's all salute to the greatest lies in sports event ever, beating Maradona's hand of God, steroids and everything else.

Regards,
I LOVE PIRACY

P.S.
I am a freelance flamer with no ill intentions and trying very hard to earn a living so don't come chasing me with fake LV bags, bogus gyozas or lead painted toys. I will not yield but I will continue to support other piracies.

No comments: