Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yokoso Singapore

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Whooo...in less than 48 hours I will be taking a plane back to SG. The anxiety of going home and sleeping on my stench-drenched bed is growing as the clock's ticking down. The all so familiar faces and places, all the food, fun and games. Yep I am definitely looking forward to all those.

And even before my arrival, there were already people planning out my schedule like who to meet and what to do. If time permits, I would humbly grace all these events that are all so dear to me. Feels like "The Foreign Minister" for diplomatic relations between SG and JPN.

But if you ask me, deep down somewhere in my heart I am more excited to come back here for another White Winter. Can't deny it but since the insane experience of winter last year, I really really yearn for it day in and day out.

Alrite, some last words here..for all those people who are good ( you know who you are ), Christmas might be coming a bit early.

No comments: