Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teasers

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Just 2 days ago, I was suffering from some post trauma depression that persisted for a while before I unleashed angst and carnage to the pesky insects seeking refuge in my house from the cold. I say to hell with them and thy shall kill, exterminate and torment all that walks in my house without a permit. And that was Monday.

Tuesday, going to work as usual with a little anger lingering in my mouth. While checking some emails, I was more than surprised to read possibly one of the most life inspiring and eyes wetting message. The message was s simple one liner containing these words, "what if I". You see for all those moments of my mangled life, there were times when God shine me a bright beam of light with love, hope and faith. This had to be one of those moments. The "what if I" phrase have implied meaning for both the creator and the end reader. But to decipher the intended meaning of the creator is nothing more than playing with hope, faith and love. There is a possibility and yet there is an equal amount of uncertainty which equates to fruitless, futile and hypothetical nonsense if I try to unravel the true meaning.

Even so, all I can say is that this one email really made my day. "Genki" I was and the day went by in a flash with me smiling all the way home. Thank you ELCC for that wonderful email. Whether the possibility will be realise or the uncertainty to crush any hopes, getting an email like this, mind blowing. I must really confess that I am really looking forward to it and hopefully you can realise it as well. I could pen a whole new Elmo song or lose a kidney if I had to.

Alrite before I go too far, today, Wednesday, another great day to kick start my adventure. Mt. Asama had ridiculous snow on the caps from last nite's thunderstorm. GOSH....that was what I had been waiting for all this while since last winter. Since October, I have been staring at the caps day in day out for the snow. Barren, brown and unsightly scenes greeted me everyday until this morning. Whooooooo...snow is coming and that is all that matters. Right now as I am penning this, I can't help but confess that I have stared at the snow capped peaks like more than 20 times since this morning. I am a sucker for snow and just these 2 days of great news have channel me into the lane of infinite joy. Wow!

No comments: