Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fred Perry Japan

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Despite me trying me very best to save up me hard earned yen, it seems that I have been lured by the evil evil fashionista's world. Nothing I do can prevent the exchange of the yen for an object of desire. But then again I think now would be a really really good time to convert all my yen into SGD.

Ok Fred Perry originated from U.K. but Japan has her very own Fred Perry series that are MADE IN JAPAN. Not only do they look good, the feel good and they are free from defects.

Recently the 2 cleric shirts have captured my attention so much that it's giving me sleepless nights. Until I got one of them that the nightmares did end eventually.


The Black Narrow Collar Cleric Shirt.


The Cleric Shirt

In case you want any of these MADE IN JAPAN Fred Perry's, check out their web store and let me know. Because there are no Fred Perry stores around my vicinity, the mark up will be 15% on the price listed.

Happy Fred Perry-ing

No comments: