Friday, October 31, 2008

C is for Cookie

- Never Stop Dreaming -

So my super duper long weekend begins today right after work stretching all the way to Tuesday. Oh don't get me wrong for I didn't do anything much to deserve this "unexpected" blessing. Monday is a public holiday in Japan (Cultural Day) and Tuesday which was made a "holiday" in my favor due to human error. Great...so with so much time on my hand, I began fooling around with FaceBook and stuffs.

Sure brought back some childhood memories like Sesame Street and my all time fav. Cookie Monster. Then come some controversies about how Cookie Monster began promoting veggies and ditching Cookie as his all time fare in the face of "saving" obese kids in U.S. If you ask me I say either put a bullet in Cookie Monster's head or spawn a Veggie Monster. Using an iconic 2 decade character to promote healthy diet is simply a joke. It's like telling a Samurai Warlord to promote bikinis.

So to hell with all that crap and long live the ORIGINAL Cookie Monster!

No comments: