Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Useless and redundant

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Back when I was a kid, I had always dreaded attending lame ice-breaker games or the get-to-know the new school mates shit. The worst was possibly when I started poly when I had to break away from pals that I had gone thru shits together and try to fit or adjust myself to total strangers. The orientation or whatever the hell it was, was just full of redundant, useless rubbish that I had wasted my precious youth to start everything all over again. To me it was like dying and then re-birth and redo every single shit again and I seriously hate it.

Fast forward that a million hours later, at 30 years of age, I was once again put thru this irritating situation when most if not everyone else were idiots. A lot of precious time to waste, a lot of effort to do absolutely nothing productive. But still I went thru it like a rebellious kid once again doing all those stupid and retarded stuffs.

30 good and bad years of existence had not only confirmed but slapped right across my face that I am not good working with people or rather idiots. I do not deny that when it comes down to doing things that I have a passion in, I am a perfectionist in such a way that I only trust my own skill, my judgment and my own expertise because everyone else is not capable of producing what I want. Unless I am inspired by genuine works of art and rare talents, everyone else is pretty much not up to my insane standards. Not that I am in any way trying to be rude or to degrade anyone else but this is just me admitting my disease, a disease for perfection.

So if all goes well, I may have something good coming up late this year towards next and every year there after to serve, to honor and to commit.

No comments: