Thursday, March 10, 2011

The spirits have wavered...and so do I

- Never Stop Dreaming -

These days I really couldn't say the same shit that I used to preach every single day of my life. Back then I was determined to give, forgive, open up my path and accept everything but as I began realize that my ultimate dream is about to be fulfilled, I say F#$% everything else.

People...yeah, those that I wouldn't hesitate to waste given a chance are obstructing my pursuit of perfection. I strive as much as I could, fought it all out to give the clients nothing but the best experience on the big day. Sadly, there is this one particular F@#$tard that is becoming a problem. Too bad the useless Boss is as intellectually challenged as this F#$%tard.

When concerning equipment that we depend our dear lives on, there was a discussion on whether we look professional or not. Man, that's clearly amateurs...like the F$%^ I would care how others looked at me when I am in the midst of an important photoshoot.

Anyway yeah I am pretty messed up over such F#$%tards at work but if events go as planned, I shall regain my freedom at the end of this year.

Once again I have proven myself that I can't work with brainless F#$%tards, including the useless Boss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, are u alright in japan?

小郎 said...

Hi Hwei,

all's good here so no worries...
Thks anyway ;)