Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Slow controlled breathing in decreasing temperatures

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Though the soft rays of the morning sun greet me every morning thru the fluffy clouds or thick morning fog, I am still very reluctant to let any of the summer heat stage a come back. Instead I choose to pray hard that this constant cooling temperature will stay for a will and decline steadily in time to come for the winter. And late last night I tried to regulate my breathing by inhaling deep controlled breaths thru my nose and exhaling them slowly thru my mouth which I found to be a really good exercise to ease the mind and soul, inducing a deep state of sub consciousness that will eventually lead to a good night of rest.

The reason why I was subjecting myself to this therapeutic experience was simple, I am getting really really worn out by making conclusions from viewing blissful pictures which offer nothing but complete silence that leaves my imagination running wild. Then there is the possibility of me getting blame for jumping to conclusions where there weren't even any clues, hints or information given to me. In the midst of all the confusion, I really find it hard to comprehend how I am liable when all I got was cold silent photos only to have my conclusions judged. I may be a perfectionist with dreams and lots of vibrant energy but then there are times when I have say, "This is it!" like Michael. Saying A and doing B makes absolutely no sense to me but combining everything with utter silence just pretty much sums up this annoying guessing game where my answers will always turn out to be wrong. Pfft, all that smiling, fun seems all so genuine but only an idiot would believe that it was all just a staged show. If there are answers to be told, I will listen but I seek no more answers because I could never ever see unless told what to see. Silence and ignorance will lead to many different endings so unless you wished for a specific ending, SPEAK UP! but oh well, I believe what I see and not what I hear so really, don't try so hard.

Now that I have decided to close this past colorful chapter despite leaving all the missing clues unsolved, I can safely say that the new chapter will have so much more to look forward to than tiring myself out crashing into a dead lead one after another. Harsh it may seem but necessary is deem. I just cannot see myself going on trying to believe what I think are just a whole bunch of lies beautifully if not artistically crafted into the pictures. Of course I am not jumping mad and lashing out destructive mayhem but my conclusion is that I am more than happy to see, more than glad to believe and more than everything to respect, to cherish and to congratulate, for it will be something that I could never have done, someone who I could never have been and a dream that could never come true. Quite possibly one of the most beautiful and unique journey that I could never forget because of the rich characters, giggles, warmth and distance ever shared.

Really, thks for all the memories, tears, joy, sarcasm, and so much so much more that made me the very character I am today.

No comments: