Friday, October 8, 2010

Of low resistence

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Submitted to fatigue and fell ill a couple of days back when I shivered in cold thru the night and went to work the next day. Pale like a walking day corpse, I was urged to take half a day off when I puked out the morning's semi-digested fluids before hitting the Doc's room. Navigated safely home using my Jedi Powers, loaded up with Doc's prescriptions and slept for an uninterupted 24 odd hours before waking up. With my head spinning hard like a record, I went into a psychedelic state of trance and went back to sleep before arriving at yesterday's morning.

Went to work and did "light duties" aka SAF style and pulled thru the day alive...and in the night, rekindled with her. Had a simple dinner because she too was barely alive after moving from Tokyo to Hokkaido and then back here. With ample rest and my immunity level recharged to a stable 70%, I should be ready for the hectic weeks to come with much more to look forward to.

No comments: