Friday, April 10, 2009

Okada Sensei is getting married...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite for all you fellowship of this humble fire spewing blog, for all you people who studys Japanese Language at Tenrikyo Mission Center in SG which offers the cheapest rates and for all you who knows who Okada Sensei is, yeah finally after a long long time she is gonna tie the knot with Akira. Seems like wedding bliss is everywhere...from my childhood friends, to my cousin, to my brothers, to my kin, everyone is tying the knot. Taking advantage of the recsssion I presume but whatever the case is...it's all very sweet.

And no I am not trying to brag about anything here but I kinda hanged with Akira San when he visited Singapore when I am still there so I have to say I know him more like a personal friend. Then of course it's from my ex Japanese teacher Okada Sensei whom I met Akira. Even after I treaded Japanese soil, Akira and I kept in contact and when he hinted to me last year that he might be ringing the wedding bells this year I was liable to be a distinguish guest to grace this special event. And then this year sometime in Feb, I got a keitai mail from Akira conveying that my prescence is mandatory at his confirmed wedding so of course I have to be there even if it means losing a kidney. Besides I have already promised him last year that I will attend so hey promises are meant to be kept. Then this morning Okada Sensei sent me a keitai mail for the wedding event and the party after that...yeah boy am I super duper excited.

I am not sure who else from Singapore is being invited but I can be considered pretty lucky to be one of those privilege few to grace such a memorable event. Now with my tiny toy camera, I am more than set to frame them for the generations later and for those here reading this in your office or home of course. They will host the wedding on the 22th of May so 2205 or 0522 or any combinations of these numbers might be a good choice for 4D (If win must pay tribute to me okie?). But the only thing that is putting intense weight on my head is what prized clothes should I wear and how am I gonna haul my toy gear thousand over miles to another part of Japan. But fret not because I promise you I shall deliver pictures since most of you can't be there. And this will probably be my first wedding experience so fault me not for flaws. :p

Seriously in my humble opinion, I think Okada Sensei is exceptionally beautiful and Akira is equally gorgeous looking in that sense, I kinda felt like...say one of the most perfect unison of 2 absolutely fabulous people whom I know personally is gonna take place...EPICAL! It's probably gonna be the first time I am attneding a wedding as a photographer to witness such a compatible eye candy couple. It's almost like seeing Brad and Gwyneth at some point of time (Yes I like Brad and Gwyneth and not some Jeni or Angel bimbos!). Hmmm...I basking in a huge mixture of pressure and pleasure with regards to this upcoming wedding in a month's time...

God Bless...

No comments: