Monday, April 20, 2009

I am in LOVE...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

I never thought I would be making a confession here but I thought I might as well share this with everyone. Like everyone else, faunas, insects or animals, falling in love is a beautiful experience, Love comes in all sort of surprises and I am especially going a little crazy over this one. When there is a beginning, there is always the end lingering somewhere and my love is more like a rekindled deviation of an old flame. Sweet bitterness is how I see it because I can only be happy for a short span of time once every year and slogging thru the rest of the seasons, long days and monotonous daily routine has indeed become quite a pleasant journey.

When the fresh buds of bright yellow flowers start to sprout from beneath the ground, and when the tiny green baby leaves have their first peak of the world from the trees high above, Spring will bring forth the chirpy morning sounds of the birds. Smiles across the faces of most people will embrace the bright colors of Spring. I will begin to dread the invading insects tormenting me for months.

Then with the blink of an eye, the sorching and intense Summer will follow with sparkling crystal waves kissing the fine sands of the distance beaches. Gorgeously sculpted bodies of all shapes and sizes in the tiniest imaginable piece of decency will throng the beaches for hours of sun-filled fun. This is where I find a nice cooling place to hide myself away from being roasted alive because the Sun was never my friend.

And when the golden meadows of rice are ready for harvest, Mother Nature will paint the scenery with orange and red for the very last time before the magnificent colors of life are ghost(ed). The abundance of diabetic fruits like melons, grapes and peaches will satisfy all forms of gluttony. I find myself indulging in heavy blubber-filled meals in preparation for long hibernation ahead.

With the first sign of thin frost on metals and windows late at night night, very soon Death will stroll thru the lands painting every where in white fluffy flakes. Watch the glitters on the velvet sky before I snuggle myself to sleep each night only to find myself dreading to wake up each morning.

Then when dead of the winter is almost over, once again I will be anticipating the arrival of my love. Because when the gentle wind kisses my face, it will start to rain. No noisy thunderstorms and no frightening lightning, only silent white and demure rain falling. And once the rivers are all white and pink, I know it's time for us to part. This is my Sakura Rain whom I am so deeply in love with.

No comments: