Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Messy Tuesday Morning

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Though most people dread Monday because of the previous week's partying and the blues of the new week, I say Tuesday ain't that great either. This Tuesday morning had to be one of the worst ones I had in decades simply because I blew up a packet of food in my microwave. Yeah and the packaging says it's all good for microwave but before the Ka-ching timer sounded off, there was a Ka-boom and pieces of food were splattered on the insides of the white box. What a mess...and thank God it wasn't an animal inside there like Urban Legends. Had to expand much effort to clean up the sick mess before I can enjoy my much deserved breakfast of cereal and milk, muffins and patties. Not to mention I had to skip coffee...dang!

If you ask me, this was the first time I had actually blew up something inside the microwave and boy it ain't a pleasant experience. Yeah I meant the cleaning up part...because the last time round I presumed I had a slight concussion where I actually placed a packet of regular (or so I thought) food inside. A couple of seconds after turning the knob, there were green lightnings and sparks flying off the inside of the white box. Then there was a burnt stench smoking off the corner of the packed food. Yeah it had metal lining on the packaging and for a moment I thought a T-800 was gonna spawn from my mini microwave.

That aside everything else is pretty much the same old routine that everyone goes thru to get thru the week except that I might just be a little better with much of my work time dedicated to updating blogs and stuffs, listening to podcasts and fiddling with Facebook's applications.

Be sure not to try the same insane stunts I did and make darn sure you check the packaging the next time you microwave you food because I won't be responsible for any energy orbs or T-800s.

No comments: