Saturday, January 19, 2008

Budgeting...I can't stress more

- Never Stop Dreaming -

It seems like I seriously have a budgeting issue as at the end of every month, the cashflow statements seems to register more outflow then inflow which is seriously threatening me to come up with a more stringent policy. I will need to work on that fast before my funds are completely depleted due to my random extravagant spending. Seems like the phrase the more you earn, the more you will spend has completely encompass my entire experience.

Nope I really don't wanna go into the details but let's just say I am still surviving fine. Somehow the vast amount of funds are not spend on food in general but rather, entertainment. Maybe I should just stick to a rather selective and specific hobby than to span it across a wide spectrum of interests.

On the other hand, I seem to be scavenging for deals instead of paying the nonsensical and exorbitant prices set by ruthless commercial companies. So I managed to scrape a decent second hand snowboard and a brand new bindings at half price off the net. That's a little consolation to reduce my outflow but I guessed I have to try harder. Until then, I will work on my snowboarding as this insane sport has gripped my so hard I think I am hooked.

No comments: