Tuesday, January 22, 2008

???????

- Never Stop Dreaming -

As a Nimbostratus of uncertainty gathers over my head, I can only brace myself for the recurring aftermath. Things are not within my control, much less are affected by the decisions I make. But precautionary planning before hand would be strongly recommended to eliminate absorbing the full impact of an inevitable disaster. No I am not taking any natural disaster of nature for reference here but rather, man-made disaster probably in just a state of unrest.

It's really out of the blue, sudden, blatant and cardiac-arresting for such uncertainty to befall from nowhere, especially when things are going so smooth. Maybe the phrase "Beware of the calm before the storm" is a more suitable line to represent the situation.

I am gearing up, hopefully enough to tide through this rough storm calmly, rationaly and politely. Afterall, it would definitely be catastophic if I do discard the goody side of me and emerge from within, the ugly and chaotic devil that only see ruthless rampage.

God Bless

No comments: