Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fluid Viscosity

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Money is like water be it in the aspect of Feng Shui or other forms of representation. And in the coming months, I will have a high outflow against a slow and low inflow. Won an auction for a used film scanner that had eaten into my S15 reserves and now I have other items on the waiting list to be realized namely a replacement for my lost mittens and some other "wanted but not needed at the moment" stuffs.

I will probably post up some pictures of those items that I had bought recently with a small review.

While looking for durable bag accessories, I stumbled upon this company, Kifaru, which was touted as the best in the market since their stuffs are mostly hand crafted with pride in the USA. Though I do like my current pack because of the lack of PAL webbings for a low profile look, some of the Kifaru's range of packs got me salivating. But ultimately I was simply looking on the practical side of maximizing my limited financial status so some small pouches and accessory are all that I need, that is if I do travel around. I need to pack my supplies, clothes, gear and camera stuffs so I want something not too crazy but still able to pack all the above mentioned stuff.

Sleeping bags...been looking at them for a while but the Snowpeak Japanese Futon ones seems rather cosy and sleepable than compared to the usuay "mummy" type...

Gonna buy mummy a nice Canon S90, which I had fancied for a long time but have no practical use for it since I already have some DSLRs which I will haul everywhere I go.

Since getting the film scanner, I had dumped the crappy Made in Indonesia Epson GT-X 970 which broke on me 2 times in 1 winter because of power failure at my friend's place and hopefully salvage some funds after he auctioned it off.

Looking forward to another 2 more weeks before I say goodbye to 3 years of being a clown to these kids. I see myself cleaning up my new place, moving the necessary furniture in, awaiting the arrival of my parents, my brother and my friends and then the start of my new life in a new environment and a new job. Of course if someday YOU could see the same sunset that I see everyday with me, it will possibly be the most amazing feeling that I had denied for a long time.

I am almost there but still not there yet...my heart is racing fast at times skipping a beat because I have my new crash pad all designed in my head. I will probably put the aquisition of the Rolleiflex to a later date since I am saving up for the S15 which will be the most expensive possession in my 2.5 decade of walking this planet.

Now with that much outflow leaking away, I really should start to look for a more viscous fluid to control the flow.

No comments: