Sunday, September 4, 2011

Anti gravity...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

So I am obsessed with 3A toys and most updates are on them...? Quite true but this one is on me...

Having given chances and chances to myself telling myself to go on, I have finally reached the end. The end because I chose the end myself for there was no more reason to carry on.

With knowledge, determination and lotsa guts, I knew that limitations on my work VISA here in Japan will be over soon. And then I will finally fulfill my own prophecy and complete my own oracle. I chose my dream, I walked my own path and so I will be the one writing my own adventure.

I was here slogging my sorry ass off and not only were my efforts not recognized, I had to take orders from idiots and live in constant fear because the environment was like North Korea, deserters will be shot. The one supposedly to be the appointed superior was always watching the troops in secret and sending top secret mails to all the other officials detailing the flaws of each troop in his unit. There was zero moral and absolutely no motivation to fight or carry on. The pay wasnt all that fantastic as well so in the end, I chose to give up in such a lousy environment as well. I shall take my chances out there because at least my efforts will be recognized someday. At the end of the day, I was even told that whether I would be able to continue my contract would be dependent on how idiots evaluate me.

As soon as the news of my leaving reached his sorry ears, only then did he realized my potential and impact. Instead I was offered to pursue for another year but really no thanks, I get to keep my arrogant pride this time than to work with a bunch of idiots.
Sometimes in life, second chances just doesnt count so I am outta here. Imagine amateur doctors killing patients if surgery is fucked up, economists screwing up the country's financial status if they fucked up, ministers fucking up government cabinets...so by my own conscience, for the low pay, for the shitty amount of work and for the redundant amount of effort I put in, I get nothing in the end.

As soon as I got my wings of freedom, going to work each day is no longer a hassle. I was literally "UNTOUCHABLE", walking with anti gravity energy! He just gives me that really disgusting smile and I just pretend that I noticed. But in the meantime before I expire...I am determined to milk as much as I can, willingly sacrificing my energy, youth and time so that I can tide the risk next year which I will have a hell lot of opportunities coming.

Oh...the my oracle will be complete in a series of binaries less the ZEROs.

Ciao for now...

No comments: