Thursday, June 23, 2011

3rd Anniversary Bambaboss - the last of the 1/6th

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Going on sale on the 25th of June at 0900 HK time at BAMBALANDSTORE is the last of the 1/6 Bambaboss in full black glory, decorated with 3 circles paying respect to the parent 3zero company? Dont quote me but I presume it's there to celebrate the 3rd year anniversary instead. Be there or be square this one is not to be missed...not only myself, but the female feline loving one calls it Mr Bubbles, think Bambaboss is cute and wants a piece of the plastic action as well. Dont say I didnt warn you but sitting this one out for watever reason will only lead to regret in the future since there will not be anymore 1/6 Bambaboss for all I know.


This is the Boss I am talking about and be sure to get him if you can. A semi emo battle was mentioned so be early and be weary.

No comments: